The VDB QT (Quarter-Turn) Boom Pole is a carbon fiber professional boom pole that offers excellent rigidity, strength-to-weight ratio and ease of use. The VDB QT Booms are chosen by professional boom operators the world over thanks to their longevity and ease of repair, with each component readily available from the manufacturer.
VDB QT Boom Pole Features
• Manufactured from high modulus carbon fibre for the best compromise between lightness and strength
• 6-section design provides the greatest length and stiffness when expanded, while reducing collapsed size
• "Quarter Turn" clamping system allows the pole to be locked in place with just a quarter turn of the hand
• All models can be wired with removable internal cable (mono or stereo, straight or 90° output) (cables are sold separately as an accessory) • All pole elements (tubes, locking rings) can be replaced if damaged, which avoids buying a complete new boompole
• 1x Quick lock (TOP-SC-2) and 1x standard heel (6-101) included (soft heel 6-103 instead of the classic heel for L-QT & XL-QT models)
The thinnest tube (section 1) allows the passage of an XLR, enabling straight or coiled internal microphone cable to be set and removed instantly in all the models without technical intervention (dismantling/assembly < 5min).
Any VDB-QT BOOMPOLE can be buy with or without internal cable, which can be bought separately later on.
All the cables for VDB-QT BOOM POLES are available in MONO (XLR3) and STEREO (XLR5) versions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.