The Zaxcom ZFR300NC (Zaxcom Flash Recorder) is the same size as Zaxcom TRXLA3 wireless transmitter and can accept standard wired lavaliere microphones. The ZFR can be used as an easy way to record ISO tracks on multiple talent with no fears of being out of range or having to deal with RF issues.
On power up the ZRF will jam timecode via the ZaxNet 2.4Ghz signal and will then start transmitting QC audio with time code within 10 seconds. The built-in ZaxNet transmitter is used for quality control monitoring and can be used as a timecode master to wirelessly jam other recording body pack recorders or recording wireless transmitters. The body packs can optionally re-jam time code every few minutes to maintain sub-frame accurate time code lock.
At the end of your shoot you gather each SD memory card from the ZFR and deliver them to post. Post production can then easily drop each ISO track into their non-linear edit system and have a clean timecoded audio track to work with.
Recording systems can be as simple as a single ZFR recorder and a single ERX receiver to wirelessly monitor the audio and time code from the recorder. Any number of ZFR recorders and wireless transmitters can be utilized to form an unlimited virtual multi-track recording system. The advantage of this system is that for production sound it eliminates the limitations of wireless microphones.
- Dynamic range: 104dB
- Distrotion: <0.01%
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 16kHz
- Highpass filter: off or 70 to 220Hz, step: 10 (6dB per octave)
- Mic power: 3.3VDC @ 10mA max
- Mic connector: 3-pin micro LEMO (mic side = FGB.00.303.CLAD22)
- Input range: -60 to -24dBu
- Impedance: 4.7kOhms
- ADC bit-depth: 24bits
- ADC sampling-rate: 48kHz
- Clock accuracy: 1.54 PPM (1 frame out in 6 hours)
- Timecode type: SMPTE
- Timecode rame-rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97NDF, 29.97DF, 30NDF, 30DF
- Media: microSD card (Flash memory)
- File format: .ZAX
- Recording time: 96 hours (16GB card)Internal
- 2.4 GHz Zaxnet
- RF frequency range: 2.403 to 2.475GHz
- RF modulation: Digital Spread Sepctrum
- RF frequency step: 0.001GHz (1MHz)
- RF bandwidth: 1MHz
- Channel separation: 2MHz
- Weight: 87.8grs without battery
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 76.2 x 60.96 x 16.51 in mm
- Power: up to 12 hours (2 AA lithium or NiMH)
- Display: graphic LCD panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.