Zaxcom Nomad Touch is a software GUI that expands the functionality and features of your Nomad 12. It was originally designed to be run on a Windows based Touch Screen tablet in your sound back, but it can run on any computer with a Windows based operating system.
ZaxHub integration allows you to use your Zaxcom Nomad Touch along with your FP-8 or Mix-8 and RX-12.
Zaxcom Nomad Touch software makes accessing the power of your Nomad incredibly simple. It gives you simple access to menus and matrices, cross points and metadata entry, expanded metering views, a much larger visual timecode slate with metadata, a full-function playback controller for simultaneous audio playback while recording, and MovieSlate® Wi-Fi interface for direct sharing of metadata.
Considerations when choosing your device:
- We recommend a tablet 2 x USB ports, or a USB port and a charging port for simultaneous operation and charging
- SD or MicroSD slot for immediate transfer of MP3 audio files to a physical card to hand off
- Audio input jack for recording MP3 files, you’ll need this to input the audio
- Audio output Jack to use the Nomad Touch playback feature
- WiFi capable / Internet ready to upload MP3 files
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.