LBP/LNP is wideband antenna LPDA (log periodic dipole Array) with linear amplifier designed to boost 20dB an RF signal:
- LxP -L working in 435-700 MHz
- LxP -H working in 566-800 MHz
- LxP -X working in up 960 MHz
- LxP -W working in up 1300 MHz
It enhances reception providing approx. 6dB gain with a typical beam-width of 90 degrees.
The amplifier is powered through the coaxial cable attached to its input connector (200 mA @ 12V).
Amplifier housing is in ruggedized aluminum, with waterproof sealing* (suitable for outdoor installations).
- Antenna & amplifier integrated in a single device
- designed to amplifier RF signal up to 250 mW
- powered by the transmitter or MFL system through the coaxial cable
- housing is in ruggedized aluminum, with waterproof sealing (for version with N connector), suitable for outdoor installations
|Frequency ranges||LxP-L working in 435-700 MHz
LxP-H working in 566-800 MHz
LxP-X working in up 960 MHz
LxP-W working in up 1300 MHz
|Max Input power||4dBm|
|Connector||N or BNC|
|Booster Gain||20 dB (typical)|
|OIP3||+42 dBm (Output 3° order Intercept Point) typical @ 27dBm - 1dB compression point|
|Power supply||+12 V, 200 mA (thru input coax. cable)|
|Material||epoxy fiberglass (copper –clad)|
|Mounting||5/8” with worth or 3/8” with adapter|
|Dimensions||276 x 336 x 61 mm (HxWxD)|
|Weight||590g (LBP), 620g (LNP)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.