Because in certain situations, the standard 6-sections QT range might not be the most suitable, such as in confined-space shooting (elevators, cars…), VDB developed a capsule range of HAND boom poles specifically designed to adapt to these particular sets, while keeping the most benefits of the VDB standard QT range.
The range of hand carbon fibre telescopic boompoles in 2 or 3 sections and Quarter Turn tightening system:
- Manufactured from high modulus carbon fibre for the best compromise between lightness and strength
- 6-section design provides the greatest length and stiffness when expanded, while reducing collapsed size
- Heel : female threaded to serve as foot or magic arm
- No removable internal cable option
- 1x Quick lock (TOP-SC-2) included
- Quarter Turn innovative collars system for locking and loosing the pole by a 1/4 hand turn
- Best most recent carbon fiber technology, to get better resistance results and thus an improved resistance-lightness ratio
- Revolutionnary hard-wearing mechanism and dust repellent coating increasing life expectancy
- Metal quick lock removable top screw holding a female screw thread at the rear included
- 2 sections : closed 24 cm up to 40 cm extended, 100g
- 3 sections : closed 37 cm up to 93 cm extended, 156 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.