An 8-Series mixer-recorder supplies power to the SL-2 and slotted-in receivers – no external DC connector needed. Analog or digital audio is sent from the receivers into the mixer-recorder via the expansion port, reducing messy cabling for power and audio connectivity. The SL-2 offers antenna distribution to slot-in receivers, spreading out the placement of antennas for better RF performance. The rear panel of the SL-2 is equipped with two TA3 connectors for an additional four inputs of AES3 audio and two 4-pin Hirose DC Outputs, each supplying up to 500 mA for powering additional equipment.
- Compatible with the 833, 888, and the Scorpio.
- Supports up to 8 channels of audio.
- Accepts two UniSlot or SuperSlot wireless receivers from Sound Devices, Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, and Wisycom.
- Built-in antenna distribution with antenna powering for active antennas or boosters.
- Supports remote control of third party smart antennas.
- Two auxiliary MCX antenna ports for connecting other receivers or RF distribution.
- Two TA3 AES3 inputs for 4 channels of digital audio.
- Two DC Outputs via Hirose 4-pin connectors, each supplying up to 500 mA.
- Powers via an 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Accepts either analog or digital audio from slot-in receivers.
- Ability to set and monitor multiple functions of a SuperSlot-compatible receiver from the 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- RF Scan with visual representation of the RF spectrum.
- Monitor transmitter battery, receiver audio, and RF levels.
- Rugged, lightweight, and compact design.
- Mounts to the top of any 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Same width as the 833.
All power supplied by host 8-series machine
SL-2 idle power draw 1.3 W (without receivers or antenna)
|Antenna Impedance||50 ohms|
12V at 200 mA, menu selectable on/off
Serial remote control, Wisycom-compatible for ADFA and LFA powered antenna etc.
|Antenna Pre-select Filters||
Wideband/bypass (low pass filter, 1.7 GHz upper cut-off)
|Input RF Attenuators||
0 to -1 8dB, in 6 dB steps, menu selectable
Auxiliary Antenna Outputs for additional receiver
|DC Outputs 1-2||
500 mA max (each), 6-18 VDC passed through from host 8-series machine, depending on power source. Hirose 4-pin connector: pin 4 = +, pin 1 = ground.
Two pairs for a total of four channels, AES-3 balanced, 110 ohms, TA-3 connectors
H x W x D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.