If you record field audio, sound effects, audio for film, live music, or are just starting your audio journey, the MixPre-10 II is for you! With eight crystal-clear, ultra low-noise Kashmir preamps, you can record multiple actors, multiple podcasters, or audio for film with superior quality – all the way up to a 32-bit float bit depth and a 192 kHz sample rate. This newest generation of Sound Devices’ award-winning MixPre Series has been redesigned for increased performance and an astounding 142 dB of dynamic range.
Your MixPre-10 II is highly customizable to your needs. Record internally to a compatible SD card on set or stream your podcast over USB to your computer at home. Power with wall power, or record in the middle of nowhere with AA or Sony L-mount batteries. Adjust limiters, bit depth, sample rates, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion and phantom power to your liking. Stay in sync with your camera using the internal timecode generator, or feed timecode in via HDMI, Aux In, or BNC. The choice is yours!
- Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 10 x 4 portable mixer.
- Record up to 12 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 12-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C at bit depths up to 32-bit float.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via BNC or Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-8AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), XL-WPH3 AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 80 kHz +/- 0.5 dB re 1 kHz @ 192 kHz sample rate|
|THD + Noise||0.005% max (@1kHz, 22-22 kHz BW, gain=20 dB, -10 dBu in)|
|ADC||32 bit precision; 142 dB dynamic range min (A-weighted, gain=10 dB, fader=0 dB)|
|Equivalent Input Noise||-130 dBV (-128 dBu) max (A-weighting, gain=76 dB, 150 ohm source impedance)|
|Mic||XLR active-balanced; 4k input|
|Line||XLR active-balanced; 4k input|
|Aux/Mic in||3.5 mm TRS, 2-channel unbalanced; 2.2k|
|Line||¼-inch TRS active-balanced; 4k input|
|USB Audio||4 channels|
|10 Total analog inputs||8 mic-line inputs, 2 on Aux In|
|DAC feeding Stereo Out, Headphone Out||32 bit precision; 115 dB dynamic range (A-weighted)|
|L/R Out||TA3 2-channel balanced, 1.1K max output impedance, +18 dBu max output level|
|X1/X2 Out||3.5 mm TRS stereo unbalanced, 500 ohm output impedance, +7.8 dBu max output level|
|Headphones Out||3.5 mm TRS stereo unbalanced, 300 mW + 300 mW, for use with any impedance headphones|
For full specifications, visit Sound Devices page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.