Experience ultimate flexibility as you find open spectrum away from the crowded UHF TV band. The Sound Devices A20-RX two channel true diversity receiver features industry-exclusive SpectraBand technology, which delivers a tuning range of 470-1525 MHz in a single unit. Superior low-loss, brick-wall SAW filters deliver excellent performance in noisy RF environments, while the AutoAssign feature makes frequency selection and setting quick and easy.
With SpectraBand technology, you won't need to purchase another receiver dedicated to a specific country or frequency band. SpectraBand gives you access to nearly twice the frequencies available with other systems worldwide - almost 2600 available channels.
The Sound Devices A20-RX's AutoAssign scans a tuning band and selects available frequencies for you - perfect for any fast-paced shoot. Meanwhile, brick-wall SAW filters eliminate out-of-band interference so you can get the best RF performance possible. Enjoy immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling.
- SpectraBand Technology: compatible with the A20-Mini from 470-1525 MHz and all tuning ranges of the A10-TX
- advanced Digital True Diversity topology uses two complete RF receivers for each of the two channels, with four RF receivers in total
- SuperSlot compatible with the SL-2 and 8-Series mixer-recorders
- state-of-the-art 100% digital long-range modulation delivers the longest transmission distance of any digital system on the market.
- gainForward Architecture compatible with the A20-Mini. Set the Mini's gain levels via trim control (with an 8-Series) or at the A20-RX (for other mixers)
- full 10 Hz to 20 kHz audio bandwidth, 100% digital RF modulation and transmission
- excellent immunity from nearby IFB or camera hop transmitters without the need for external filters or extra cabling
- maximum connectivity: SuperSlot, XLR, and TA3 backplates, A-RXMON headphone amp, and A-15PIN two-channel AES Sony camera slot adapter
- analog line-level or AES digital audio output
470 to 1525 MHz
Transmitters tunable in 25 kHz steps
Available frequencies depend on country of operation
Proprietary digital RF modulation
Standard or Long Range, selectable
Standard modulation = 2 ms
Long Range modulation = 3.9 ms
Measured at analog output
AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE:
10 Hz-20 kHz
MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL:
+14 dBu, +2 dBu, -10 dBu, or -22 dBu, menu-selectable, with a 0 dBFS signal at the transmitter input, 130 ohms output impedance
DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT:
AES3 balanced connection, 110 ohms output impedance, left=channel 1, right=channel 2
MENU AND CONTROLS:
OLED menu display, 3 button navigation
User settable 4-digit PIN
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE:
-10 °C to +55 °C
165 g, measured without backplate accessories
DIMENSIONS (H x W x D):
113.7 mm x 78.5 mm x 26.6 mm, measured without backplate accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.