Defy the elements. The DuraPlex subminiature DL4 lavalier microphone is consistent, long-lasting, and resistant to dust, dirt, water, and sweat. Offering professional-quality audio for film, broadcast, speech, theater, and performance applications, DuraPlex is perfect for everyday situations but excels in the harshest environments such as broadcast audio and sound for film. Capture every moment with confidence. Rain, or shine.
- 5 mm omnidirectional subminiature design for discrete placement and improved gain-before-feedback
- IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rated
- Neutral, full sonic quality for broadcast audio, sound for film, speech, theater, and performance applications
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable:
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- Immune to memory effect and kinks
- Fully paintable with typical theater paints, pens, and polishes
- Presence Cap included for tailored frequency response provides additional vocal clarity and presence (3-4 dB boost near 10 kHz)
- Available in four colors: Black, Cocoa, Tan, White
- Available in two connector types: TA4F (mTQG) and LEMO
DuraPlex DL4 lavalier has been extensively tested to ensure an IP57 dust-resistant, waterproof rating*. Whether shooting reality TV, mounting a professional theatrical tour, or wherever audio takes you, contending with the weather and other demands won’t slow you down with this waterproof lavalier microphone. As comfortable on the beach as it is in a broadcast studio, DuraPlex DL4 features a neutral, full sound quality that lives up to the highest audio standards.
The advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable, first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphone, lasts longer than competing cables due to a dual redundant ground which doubles as a secondary shield. It won’t kink, is fully paintable, and also offers DL4 users virtually zero “memory effect.”
*IP Code, published by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), rates the degree of protection against dust (first number) and water (second number). An IP57 rating classifies DuraPlex as follows:
- 5 (Dust) – Ingress of dust is not entirely prevented, but it does not enter in sufficient quantity to interfere with the satisfactory operation of the equipment.
- 7 (Water) – Ingress of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the enclosure is immersed in water up to one meter for 30 minutes.
In the Box
- 1 Case
- 1 Frequency Cap
- 1 Foam Windscreen
- 1 Snap-fit Windscreen
- 1 Single Tie Clip
- 1 Sticky Mount