Now, the digital Sennheiser SK 6212 heralds a new era.
This mini bodypack complements the Digital 6000 family, benchmark for challenging digital transmission technology in modern audio productions.
Developed and designed hand in hand with key customers around the globe, the all-new entirely digital SK 6212 meets the highest requirements and so much more.
For performers, stylists and directors, the SK 6212 is neither heavy nor conspicuous. It is as small as a matchbox and conveniently lightweight, has no sharp edges or corners and is discreet and easy to conceal.
Furthermore, engineers appreciate exchangeable batteries and antennas, as well as direct operability and a dependable transmission.
The SK 6212 operates intermodulation-free and utilizes an equidistant frequency grid that enables more efficient use of the constantly shrinking available frequency spectrum.
And even when things are taking a bit longer, don’t worry… the 6212’s operating time lasts unbelievable 12 hours.
The Sennheiser SK 6212 combines high expectations with the smallest possible design. It encapsulates hundreds of stories which we have heard from professionals in the world of theatres and music venues, large or small. Developed for today's shows and equipped for the challenges of the future.
- Compact, ultra-small design with ergonomically optimized construction (63 x 47 x 20mm)
- Designed for 12 hours of continuous operation
- Made with ultra-light robust metal housing weighing only 112 grams
- Link Density Mode (LD mode) with efficiency-optimized Audio Codec (SePAC) ensures up to 5 channels per MHz bandwidth
- Superb sound and higher dynamic range thanks to Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec (SeDAC) and long-range mode, also found in the Digital 9000 series
- Resistant to moisture and sweat
- Two detachable clips (0°/90°) for secure fit in any position
- Exchangeable antenna and battery
- Can be used with a variety of lavalier microphones and headsets
||approx. 63 × 47 × 20 mm
|THD, total harmonic distortion
||Approx. 112 g (with BA 62 battery pack, antenna and beltclip)
||3-pin audio socket
||typ. 113 dB(A)
|RF output power
||standard mode: 15 mW rms
low power mode: 3.5 mW rms
||up to 88 MHz
||typ 12 h at 25° C (with BA 62 accupack)
||470.200 to 713.800 MHz:
A1-A4 (470.200 – 558.000 MHz)
A5-A8 (550.000 – 638.000 MHz)
B1-B4 (630.000 – 713.800 MHz)
A5-A8 US (550.000 – 607.800 MHz)
B1-B4 AU (630.000 – 693.800 MHz)
||SeDAC (Sennheiser Digital Audio Codec)
SePAC (Sennheiser Performance Audio Codec)
||< 5 ppm
||25 kHz steps
||adjustable: 30 Hz, 60 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz
|Audio frequency response
||30 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
||Mic: adjustable in 3 dB steps from −6 dB to +42 dB
||Digital modulation Long Range Mode
Digital modulation Link Density Mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.