The Sennheiser MD 445 pushes the potential of dynamic microphones to the limits of what is technically viable. The direct, focused sound gives every voice greater presence and intensity. Its sophisticated transparency and the richness of the low and middle ranges create an unparalleled acoustic closeness.
Time and effort have gone into newly tailoring the acoustics of the MD 445 for modern stages and the most demanding of live productions. An all new highly developed aluminum-copper voice coil forms the basis for a noticeably direct and nuanced sound.
This high-rejection supercardioid microphone systematically blocks out ambient noise, guaranteeing maximum protection from feedback in the most demanding environments.
- Dynamic vocal microphone
- Very lightweight, rapidly responding aluminum- copper voice coil
- High-resolution, direct sound for audibly greater proximity to the vocals
- Directionality: high-rejection supercardioid
- Extremely high feedback resistance
- Large diaphragm diameter
- Spring-mounted capsule to shield it from body-borne noise
- Hum compensation coil to eliminate electromagnetic interference
- Rugged metal design
|Frequency response (Microphone)
|40 – 20,000 Hz
|Max. sound pressure level
|Transducer principle (Microphone)
|Equivalent noise level
|high rejection supercardioid
|Min. terminating impedance
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)
|1.6 mV/Pa -55.9 dBV/Pa
|Ø 47.5 x 174 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.