Practical, central, intelligent: The 19 inch 1 RU Sennheiser L 6000 charging station delivers power centrally and directly in the rack. Up to four freely selectable charging modules can accommodate two bodypack or handheld battery packs each (a total of 8 charging ports for battery packs BA 60, BA 61 or BA 62). Three-color LEDs give a quick overview of the charging status. The intelligent control system prevents heat buildup and also offers a mode that optimally charges the batteries for extended storage periods.
The charging station L 6000 has a modular construction and is futureproof: Charging stations for future battery pack types can simply be retrofitted.
- Extensive details regarding temperature, remaining charging time, run times, charging cycles and battery quality can be retrieved via the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM).
- 19 inch charging station in 1 RU
- Flexible configurations with loading modules for handheld transmitters or bodypack battery packs (Digital 6000 and Digital 9000)
- Quick overview of charging status with three-color LEDs
- Intelligent charging control with four fans for optimum cooling
- Storage mode keeps battery packs in optimum charge condition for longer storage periods
- Integrates into the Wireless Systems Manager
||44 x 483 x 373 mm
||BA 60: 80 %: approx. 1:15 h, 100%: approx. 2:30h
BA 61: 80 %: approx. 1:45 h, 100%: approx. 3:15 h
BA 62: 80% approx. 1:15 h, 100% approx. 2:45 h
||Max. 85 W
Min. 1 W
||100 - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
||Up to 8 battery packs (BA 60 and BA 61) via 4 exchangeable charging modules (LM 6060 and LM 6061)|
|Operating relative humidity
||Max. 90 % at 40 °C
||IEEE 802.3-2002 (10/100 Mbit/s), shielded RJ-45 connection|
||Charging: 0 - 50 °C
Ambient: -10 - 50 °C
||3-pin, protection class I as per IEC/EN 60320-1
|Average discharge current
|Water Protection Code
||The product must not be exposed to dripping and splashing (IP2X)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.