As meticulous as you
The newly developed HD 300 PRO delivers a neutral, high-resolution working sound. Its huge depth of detail passes through even in the loudest of environments. Irrespective of whether you are editing, playing or composing music, and regardless of whether you’re behind a drum kit, at the mixing desk, in a live setting or in the studio, the HD 300 PRO provides the details that you need for making good decisions.
Measuring the truth
The HD 300 PRO works at the same level of precision that you apply to your production. To make this possible, we have pushed its acoustic properties to the boundaries of physics and recalculated them. Firstly, it’s linear frequency response. It doesn’t interpret, but rather ensures neutral transparency – the basis for good decisions. Its sound pattern remains delicate and precise in every application – across the entire spectrum.
Secondly, we have reduced distortion, wobbling motions and partial vibrations of the diaphragm to a minimum. Together with highly sensitive transducers, this construction guarantees powerful and distortion-free reproduction even at high sound pressure levels. Not to mention the recalculated air volumes in front of the ear. The HD 300 PRO gives the sound a remarkably natural, three-dimensional quality.
Only the sound carries weight
The design of the HD 300 PRO represents a smart combination of wearing comfort and ambient noise attenuation. Its circumaural, viscoelastic earpads can barely be felt even after several hours. And they provide reliable protection even against very loud ambient noise. To achieve this, we have designed the acoustic unit to be more isolated than a monitoring set has ever been. Even after sessions lasting several hours, you will detect only its sound – not its weight.
- Monitoring sound that always cuts through – for live stages and studio work
- Maximum ambient noise attenuation and shielding
- High-resolution acoustic system with high level of wearing comfort
- Highest resolution due to accurate and linear sound reproduction
- Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
- Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
- Perfect companion for your daily work due to long lasting materials and exchangeable cables with Sennheiser's established system connector
|Frequency response (Headphones)||6 Hz - 25kHz|
|Max. sound pressure level||123 dB SPL @ 1 kHz|
|Contact pressure||6.0 N ± 0.75 N|
|Storage temperature||-55°C to +70°C|
|Operating temperature||-15°C to +55°C|
|Distortion||‹ 0.1 % @ 1 kHz, 100 dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz|
|Transducer principle (headphones)||dynamic, closed|
|Weight w/o cable||297 g|
|Noise cancellation||Max 32 dB (passive)|