Sennheiser HD25 Plus headphones are closed-back, purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
The HD 25 Plus package includes the HD 25 Headphones as well as:
- an extra cable
- an extra pair of ear pads
- a carry pouch
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the Sennheiser HD 25 Plus headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring in difficult acoustic situations.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
Sennheiser HD25 Plus Features
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
HD25 Plus Specifications
|Frequency response (Headphones)||16 - 22000 Hz|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,3 %|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.