The Sennheiser HD25 Headphones are on-ear headphones that have a tiltable earpiece for one-ear listening. Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
The HD25 Headphones are capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and are made of robust materials and good design. These headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
|Frequency response (Headphones)||16 - 22000 Hz|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,3 %|
|Cable length||1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)|
|Transducer principle||dynamic, closed|
|Weight (without cable)||140 g|
|Nominal impedance||70 Ω|
|Jack plug||3,5/6,3 mm stereo|
|Load rating||200 mW|
|Max. Sound pressure level (active)||120 dB|
What's in the box?
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 Pouch
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional pair of soft earpads
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional 1.5m-3m straight cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.