The Røde Wireless GO II is the world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone, reborn. The Røde Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a dual channel receiver and two transmitters. Incorporating the same unique form factor and professional sound quality as the original Røde Wireless GO with groundbreaking, patent-pending technology, the Røde Wireless GO II is the perfect microphone for a wide range of content creation applications.
The Røde Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
Wireless GO II - What's Included:
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x Transmitters
- 3 x Furrys
- 1 x Carry Pouch
- 3 x SC20 USB-C charging cable
- 1 x SC5 3.5mm Minijack cable
Røde Wireless GO II Key Features
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia
- Also available in a Single Set with one transmitter and one receiver
Professional Sound. Seamless Connectivity
The Wireless GO II has been designed to deliver professional-quality sound while being incredibly simple to use. The transmitters and receiver come auto paired, ensuring a seamless set-up process every time. RØDE’s Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption delivers a range of up to 200m (line of sight) and is optimised for extremely stable operation in areas with a high level of RF activity, including dense urban environments, shopping malls, universities, convention centres and offices.
Each transmitter features a high-quality in-built omnidirectional condenser capsule for completely wireless recording, plus a 3.5mm TRS input for plugging in a lavalier microphone. The Wireless GO II is also supplied with twist-and-lock furry windshields for recording in windy or adverse weather conditions. Crystal-clear, professional sound in any situation.
|Acoustic Principle||Pre-polarised pressure transducer|
|Frequency Range||50Hz – 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||100 dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m) dBu|
|Maximum Input Level (3.5mm)||-20dBV|
|Microphone Preamp Gain||20dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted)||22dBA|
|Power Requirements||In-built rechargeable lithiumion battery charged via USB 5V, 0.3A|
|Operating Time||Up to 7 hours|
|Analog Inputs||3.5mm TRS (lavalier microphone input)|
|Analog Outputs||3.5mm TRS|
|Transmission Range||200m (line of sight)|
|Computer Connectivity||USB Type-C|
|OS Requirements||macOS 10.11 above
Windows 10 and above
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.