The RØDE NTH-100 professional over-ear headphones offer exceptional sonic performance and superior comfort that inspires creativity. These headphones custom-matched drivers that deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and ultra-low distortion, and a precision-engineered acoustic design optimised for exceptional detail and clarity, they are ideal for all forms of content creation, including music production, mixing and audio editing, podcasting, streaming and location recording. Luxurious Alcantara® cushions with our revolutionary CoolTech™ gel ensure maximum comfort, particularly for long-format content creation, and the fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system provides the perfect fit every time. Your search for the perfect headphones is over.
Røde NTH-100 Main Features
- Custom-matched drivers deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion – ideal for monitoring and mixing
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail, clarity and a very natural sound
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- Revolutionary CoolTech™ gel reduces wearing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system
- Unique contoured earcups for superior acoustic performance and comfort, with memory foam cushions for excellent noise isolation
- Removable cable with locking connector that can be connected to either earcup for maximum flexibility and convenience
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
Accuracy and Clarity
The NTH-100 drivers feature a custom voice coil with a four-layer ultra-high-tension aluminium alloy at its core, which is coupled to an ultra-stiff triple-layer Mylar® diaphragm. Combined with a rare-earth neodymium magnet and innovative phase plug inspired by the award-winning NTG5 microphone, these high-grade components ensure an accurate frequency and phase response across the whole audible spectrum for an incredibly articulate listening experience.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
5Hz – 35Khz
|Maximum Input Power
1700mW, 1% THD @ 1kHz
|Ambient Noise Attenuation
Dual TRRS Cable Attachments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.