The Røde NTG4+ is a professional shotgun microphone with an expansive feature set that makes it incredibly versatile. It is super lightweight, making it ideal for use on a boom or on a camera. Its low-noise circuitry and clean, crisp sound also make it an excellent microphone for voice-over and livestreaming applications.
The Røde NTG4+ has a highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and features a high-pass filter, a -10dB pad for recording loud sound sources, and a high-frequency boost for compensating for the dulling effect of using a fluffy windshield. It can be powered by either P48 phantom power or its internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which offers over 150 hours of operation from a single charge.
- Dual-powered professional shotgun microphone
- Digitally controlled high-pass filter, high-frequency boost and -10dB pad
- Tightly controlled directional pickup with a clean, crisp sound
- Powered by either P48 phantom power or rechargeable internal battery
- Ideal for use on a boom, on a camera or in the studio
|Acoustic Principle||Line Gradient|
||20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @75Hz)|
|Maximum SPL||135dB SPL|
|Sensitivity||-32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted)||16dBA|
|Power Requirements||P48 and Inbuilt rechargeable battery|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.