The Radius RAD-3 Shockmount for run-n-gun style pistol grip recording provides exceptional microphone isolation from movement, handling noise and other vibrations associated with booming.
The Radius RAD shockmounts come in three variations, the RAD-1, RAD-2 and RAD-3. Each mount has universal mic clips to fit any mic 19-25mm in diameter and includes a pair of standard firmness hoops and a pair of light (softer) hoops -- so you can get the best isolation for your style of booming with any mic you choose. All of the components are produced using virtually indestructible thermoplastic elastomers from high-precision injection moulding in an ISO-9000 certified factory (no 3D printing here). Made in Devon, England.
- Great microphone shock mount isolation when booming outdoors or on run-&-gun shoots
- Suitable to shotgun mics with a diameter of 19-25mm, up to 250mm in length
- 2 pairs of interchangeable hoops are included - standard hardness (black coloured) and soft (light blue)
- Recommended to use indoors or outdoors when using the mic with a slide on fur windscreen or other style slide on windshield on the front
- Comes with 360-degree rotatable XLR holder
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.