Boom-Buddy Versatile Boom Pole Holder
The Boom-Buddy enables single man crews and sound recordists to use a microphone boom on a lighting stand.
Fast set up time and less kit to carry.
With the Boom-Buddy, your microphone boom pole is gently held in the cradle with no clamping mechanism to cause damage. Boom-Buddy eliminates operator fatigue during long interviews etc.
- The boom can be fitted into the Boom-Buddy in seconds without the need to re-rig
- Lightweight all-in-one design
- Any lighting stand with a 16mm spigot can be used or a conventional mic stand (the perfect stand is a Manfrotto 1005 Stand)
- Easy to use
- Non-slip clutch system
- Works best with 5/8" thread
- Comes with the Boom-Buddy Adaptor
|Dimensions (WHD):||9.5x14.5x7.2 cm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.