The TCD-1 is a very compact time code display with a large, 1" high time code screen, capable of displaying any format of incoming time code. Special effort during the development phase was applied to lightweight, robust and precise mechanical construction, which will secure your confidence as the right time code read out solution.
The BETSO TCD-1 automatically detects input time code format and starts to display it immediately after connection. It has zero frame offset, which ensures exact time code read outs anytime during the day.
Additionally, it has an easy-to-access feature of time code format readout simply by holding UP button for one second. Drop frame format can be recognized during normal operation by the state of the last decimal point - when the shining drop frame format is detected on input.
- TCD-1 can be set to display timecode, userbits or each 10 frames alternating TC and UB
- Power saving functions save accumulator's energy by displaying only certain frames from timecode flow
- TC Hold: Power saving function defining time of active timecode displaying after push of a button
- Full brightness: When activated each first frame of each new second will be displayed with maximum display brightness
- Automatically turns on and off TCD-1 according to active or inactive time code input
- Battery charging: User selectable behaviour upon external power source insertion (charging automatically or upon confirmation)
- Voltage readout: simple external power source (if applied) or accumulator voltage level readout
|Display||1“ high red LED with adjustable brightness|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||44.5 x 215 x 21 mm|
|Weight||approx. 283g (including batteries)|
|Mechanical construction||CNC milled, anodized aluminium alloy|
Internal Li-Ion accumulator
External powering 9 - 16 V DC
1 - 550 mA
Up to 60 hours
|SMPTE TC formats||
23,976 fps - 30 fps including DF and NDF (also 0.5 and 2 multiples: 11.98 fps - 60 fps supported)
|Input TC sensitivity||
0.2 - 10 V (p-p)
|Input TC offset||
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.