14.4V 96Wh smart lithium battery with embedded OLED display
This all new model has a built-in OLED display which allows real time display of the battery’s state of charge information. This helps users get precise information about a battery’s voltage, current draw, run time, etc… when connected to any type of equipment. This is very useful when connecting the battery to a piece of equipment or DC current distributor which is not SMBUS enabled.
Operation of the embedded OLED display is fully automatic. When the battery is disconnected the OLED can be activated by shaking the battery allowing to check battery capacity, cycle count and pack temperature. When powering a device from the battery the OLED display turns on and displays real time state of charge information. Once the device is shut down or disconnected from the pack the OLED display shuts off.
When the battery is connected to a fully compatible SMBUS device the OLED will stay to save power and keep the SMBUS lines free.
- High energy density rechargeable li-ion battery
- SMBUS compatible Impedance Track™ fuel gauge
- Embedded OLED display
- Industry standard 5 pin connector
- Technology : Lithium-ion
- Nominal voltage: 14.4V
- Typical capacity: 6700mAh
- Minimum capacity: 6200mAh
- Operating voltage: : From 10V to 16.8V
- Standard charging method: Constant current, constant voltage (CC/CV) 3.25A until 16.8V
- Standard discharging method: Constant current (CC) 1.3A until 10V
- Max charge current: 5.75A
- Max continuous discharge current: 11.75A
- Max charge voltage: 16.8V
- Operation temperature:
- Charge: 10~45°C
- Discharge: -20~60°C
- Storage temperature:
- 1 month: -20~50°C
- 3 months: -20~40°C
- 1 year: -20~20°C
- Weight: 450g
- Dimensions: 150.4 x 77.20 x 22.60 mm
- Cell certification: UN 38.3 / IEC 62133
- Battery pack certification: UN 38.3 / EMC / FCC / CB IEC62133 / RoHS / REACH
- Cycle life : The battery will remain at least 70% of its initial capacity after 500 cycles, where-else the battery is used in standard charging and discharging method, including 30 minutes rest after each charge and discharge.
- OLED display information:
- Battery pack remaining capacity (%)
- Battery pack voltage (V)
- Battery pack current draw (A)
- Battery pack remaining time at rate (HH:MM)
- Battery pack cycle count
- Battery pack temperature (°C)
- Battery pack status (charging or discharging)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.