The Atomos Ultrasync Blue Timecode device is simple, low-cost, and has the potential to synchronise any compatible camera or sound recording device with Bluetooth® connectivity. There are no cables to worry about, giving you more freedom to shoot from creative angles with smaller, more mobile cameras. It can even sync iPhones.
- Patented timing protocol for unprecedented accuracy for timecode and Bluetooth exchange
- Automatically detects up to six devices filming at close range of up to 10 m
- Multiple UltraSync BLUEs or other Timecode Systems products can be synchronised over long-range RF
- The timecode is embedded in the media file and is automatically recognised by professional NLEs
- Built-in Li-Polymer 3.7 V 800 mAh battery pack
- Range: approx. 200 m
- OLED display with 128 x 32 pixels
- FPS: 23.98, 24.00, 25.00, 30.0D, 29.97D, 29.97
- Frequency: 865.050 to 923.200 MHz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.5 x 4.4 x 1.7 cm
- Weight: 36 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.