Atomos UltraSync BLUE is simple, low-cost, and has the potential to synchronise any compatible camera or sound recording device with Bluetooth® connectivity. There are no cables to worry about, giving you more freedom to shoot from creative angles with smaller, more mobile cameras. It can even sync iPhones.
Atomos UltraSync BLUE is the first product to synchronise timecode over Bluetooth® to an expanding range of compatible cameras, audio recorders and apps, which have implemented Atomos timecode over Bluetooth® protocol. Once connected, timecode is transmitted wirelessly from the Atomos UltraSync BLUE directly into the embedded media file of connected devices. By removing the restrictions of a wired connection, crews not only benefit from extra convenience, but also get even more versatility to choose how they sync. Use a single Atomos UltraSync BLUE unit to sync up to six recording devices shooting in close range over Bluetooth®. Or uniquely, also connect the Atomos UltraSync BLUE to a Timecode Systems long-range RF network and sync to other camera and audio recorders using Timecode Systems units on the same channel. A perfect combination of using two wireless technologies together to create a flexible and scalable sync system.
- A patented, timing protocol delivers unparalleled accuracy for the exchange of timecode over Bluetooth
- After first set-up, UltraSync BLUE automatically recognises your device.
- Use one UltraSync BLUE to feed frame-accurate timecode to up to six devices filming in close range (up to 10m) over Bluetooth
- Or, use long-range RF to sync multiple UltraSync BLUEs, or to sync to other Timecode Systems products. Timecode is embedded into the media file and automatically recognised by professional NLEs.
- Compatible with the Ninja V
- Timecode, Sync and Bluetooth for Ninja V
- Can sync up with up to 1000 Ninja V
- Network Range: up to 300m
- Serves as battery plate for Ninja V
- Battery Extender - allows you to change batteries during filming
|Dimensions||5,5 x 4,4 x 1,7cm|
|Display||128 x 32 pixels OLED Display|
|FPS||23.98, 24.00, 25.00, 30.0D, 29.97D, 29.97|
|Network Range||up to 300m|
|Network devices||over 1000|
|Power via battery extender||up to 7 minutes|