This unique, portable microphone support allows the user to place 5 microphones (6th center surround arm optionally available) at distances from 50 cm to over 2 meters apart in different configurations. The construction uses a central rectangular axis, telescopic arms and special sliding nodes with toothed flanges and quick release skewers that provide fast and easy set up.
By arranging the nodes in plane or perpendicular, it is possible to create well known multiple microphone configurations such as Decca-Tree and others including experimental 3D arrays.
The experimental character is emphasized by the possibility of adding more nodes to achieve setups with 7, 8 or 9 microphones. Made of aluminum and carbon fiber, the A-RAY is lightweight while very strong, and folds down to a nicely-compact state for storage or transport in the included carrying pouch.
- Portable microphone support array
- Allows to place 5 microphones in different configurations at distances from 50cm to 2m apart
- Central rectangular axis and special sliding nodes with toothed flanges and telescopic arms
- The array can be quickly tightened using lever knobs and cannot become loose by itself
- Folds down to an easily portable package
- Optional M-box for microphone connections
3 different kits available:
- A-RAY (basic): includes only A-ray microphone support
- A-RAY (deluxe): includes A-ray microphone support, Quicklok, Floater and MicLink
- MINI-RAY: smaller version of the A-ray with only 2 arms allowing for 3 microphones to be placed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.