MTP41S-UN is an extremely small and light pocket transmitter specially designed for professional wireless microphone applications.
The continuous shrinking spectrum has given us the opportunity to find new solutions and face the upcoming problems related to noise, interferences, and reduced working bandwidth.
The UN “Ultrasonic Narrowband” technology, allows:
- Absolute protection from Ultrasonic interference (e.g. next-gen camera range trackers) thanks to a dedicated 70 dB filter
- Narrowband operations, to operate using half of the bandwidth and have an extra 50% range.
- Commute by SW to a wideband mode for compatibility with legacy Wisycom system
- It provides the widest switching bandwidth available, up 232 MHz range to find the best frequency, anywhere in the World.
- It mount the best selective audio filter to avoid any ultrasonic interference
- Advanced linear technology eliminates intermodulation distortion for more robust signal, extended range, and the ability to operate several transmitters within closeproximity to each other.
- The combination of Narrowband and Linear transmitters allow you to tune every 200kHz and the reduced RX bandwidth gives 3dB uplift in sensitivity.
- Switching by SW in “wideband” mode”, MTP41S-UN mantains full compatibility with all previous Wisycom legacy receivers
- The transmitter is designed for maximum performance with minimal power consumption which generates less heat – it is always comfortable to wear or operate.
- ENC and ENR algorithms for perfect audio in any application almost delay free with create and shape presets for the desired sound.
|Frequency ranges||B7 option: 470 ÷ 663 MHz
B3 option: 510 ÷ 698 MHz
B2 option: 566 ÷ 798 MHz
BP option: 806 ÷ 810 MHz
B8 option: 940 ÷ 960 MHz
B6 option: 960 ÷ 1160 MHz
|Switchable channels||2400 managed in 40 groups ofr 60 frequencies completely user customizable|
|Switching-window||Up to 232 MHz, depending on band (see Variants below)|
|Frequencies||Quartz PLL frequency synthesizer circuit (25 kHz step)|
|Frequency error||± 2.5 ppm, in the rated temperature range|
|RF Power||switchable typ. 10mW / L10 mW / 20 mW* / 50 mW**
* in some countries 20mW is not available
** in some countries high power level can be disabled for local norm!
|Antenna connector||LEMO-F 1 pin|
|Modulation||FM, with pre-emphasis|
|Nominal deviation||±40 kHz Wideband / ±25 kHz Narrowband|
|Peak deviation||±56 kHz Wideband / ±35 kHz Narrowband|
|Spurious emissions||< 2 nW|
|Telemetry feature||TX transmits also a digitally modulated sub-carrier, suitable for:
remote battery monitoring
optional PTT (push to talk) operation
|Noise Reduction system||ENR (Wisycom Extended-NR), with independent Attack- and Recovery-time, noise optimized
ENC (Wisycom Extended-NC), with independent Attack- and Recovery-time, voice optimized & with reduced pre-emphasys
in NarrowBand mode (NB)
|45 Hz ÷ 17 KHz (3dB)
|Distortion||< 0.3 % (0.15 % typ.)|
|SND/D ratio (Analogue)||typ. 115 dB (A)rms with 40 kHz deviation; typ. 121 dB (A)rms with 56 kHz deviation Wideband
typ. 115 dB (A)rms with 25 kHz deviation; typ. 121 dB (A)rms with 35 kHz deviation Narrowband
|Audio input connector||LEMO or DPA, gain selectable -60 ÷ +40dB
LEMO connector configurable on ‘mic’ display menu in 5 options:
’2 wires’: -54 dBu ÷ +26 dBu peak, no bias voltage
‘2 wires + bias’: -54 dBu ÷ + 6 dBu peak, 5.5 V on 4k7 bias supply
‘3 wires: -54 dBu ÷ +26 dBu peak
DPA connector (2 pin microdot audio connector) configurable only
'2 wires': -54 dBu ÷ +26 dBu peak, no bias voltage
'2 wires+bias': -54 dBu ÷ + 6 dBu peak, 5.5 V on 4k7 bias supply
|Audio input level||from -54 dBu (775 uV) to 26 dBu (15.5 V) at peak deviation (1 kHz), adjustable in 1 dB steps|
|Max input level||+26 dBu (15.5 V) at clipping, +20 dBu (7.75 V) at nominal level|
|LED||RGB led indication with (red, green and blue) on wireless power switch:
Wireless transmission status: GREEN on/RED off
Battery lifetime status: GREEN steady (> 25%), slowly blinking (< 25%), quickly blinking (<12%)
Modulation peek (if activated & the limiter is disabled): RED
Ptt status: RED if active
Limiter into action: Blue
|Battery lifetime indication||8 steps : 7 bars (100%-87%-75%-63-50%-38%-25%) and “empty bar” quickly blinking (12% remaining)|
|PTT function||Pin 3 of the AF connector can be setup to an external push button|
|Display||High contrast OLED white display (128 x 32 pixels)|
|Power supply||1 AA size cell (Alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or Lithium)|
|Battery life||approx. 11 hours @ 50mW and @10mW Intermod Free “L10” level (with Lithium)
approx. 8 hours @ 50mW (with rechargeable NiMH)
approx. 4.5 hours @ 50mW (with Alkaline)
|Temperature range||-10 ÷ +55 °C|
|Dimensions||58.2 x 64.5 x 21.7 mm (HxWxD) with clip|
|Weight||Approx. 80 g. without batteries (120g with batt.)|